For the ladies out there, what pairs best with your dazzling white wedding dress? If you think over it for a while, you’ll discover that a set of pearly white teeth matches perfectly with those white silk layers. We often come across patients who have turned up to our cosmetic dentist once their wedding was on the cards. A whiter and brighter smile however, not only depends upon the whiteness but also the teeth alignment. The straighter they are, the brighter they look.
Table Of Contents:
- Get A Picture Perfect Wedding Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
- A quick glance of the number of ways to whiten your teeth:
Get A Picture Perfect Wedding Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Schedule a Dental Appointment a Few Days Early
Keep your Emergency Kit Ready on that Day
Stick to a Daily Dental Routine a Few Months Before that Day
Suppose you have neglected your teeth for a long time now. So, what next? Instead of brooding over the past, get up and get down to action. Go for a whitening treatment, get that done perfectly and set an oral care routine for you in order to hold on to that whiteness! After getting your teeth whitened (either professionally or at home), try brushing twice and flossing daily. Apart from these stay away from the staining foods such as sauces, berries, beverages like tea and coffee, dark chocolates etc. if staying away is impossible, at least restrict their consumption. Every time you intake these foods, make sure that you rinse your mouth thoroughly if not brushing them.
Remember, as a thumb rule you might follow this: foods that stain your white shirt, stains your teeth permanently! That is, once your teeth are exposed to these consumables, if they are not rinsed immediately, they may permanently stain your teeth!
A Quick Glance of the Number of Ways to Whiten Your Teeth
Use Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
Brush Frequently and Correctly
Use Whitening Toothpaste
Use Whitening Strips at Home
For at-home kits, there are certain to-dos that most individuals are unaware of. This post was created to guide you through the ways and means of achieving a pleasant smile for your special day! In this discussion therefore, we would like to add the tips that play an important role, if you are trying teeth whitening at home. While using those strips, remember the following:
- Brush before you go in for whitening. The whitening-kit box may have instructions otherwise. Ignore them and brush your teeth. It will only help you in the process. Just be careful that yours is not fluoride toothpaste as fluoride lingers on your teeth for some time and blocks peroxide from percolating inside.
- Dab your teeth with a dry tissue to wipe off the saliva as far as possible. The idea is that there should preferably be no barrier between the strips and your mouth.
- Stick to the stipulated time for whitening. Keeping on the strips after the one-hour period may damage your enamel and gums. On the other hand, an insufficient amount of time will not yield the desired results!
Those were some of the to-dos if you are short of time and planning to try your hands on some at-home techniques. Especially when marriage is on the cards, days seem to pass by in the wink of an eye. You tend to have time constraints managing work, home and your marriage preparations! Thus this article was intended to elaborately deal in the dos, don’ts and other necessary tips for a brighter and whiter smile via quicker and easier means!